Thursday, February 27, 2020

Editing time(hint of filming)

Hello guys and if you haven't read the title today is editing day/filming rest of the opening day. Today was sort of hard work of finding an editor compatible with my laptop which isn't up to the latest tech out there. But I finally found one WeVideo, even though it's a huge downfall is that huge watermark, but it special and gets the work done. I tried to film today some scenes but sadly couldn't since I had so much makeup work for a class 😫. But the start of editing been going well. I have some parts of the first scene done. Like the typing scene, when I heard the typing noise I made for the film it was low, so I went and used some Shutterstock sound of typing to make it work. Finding a black screen was also hard but I managed with the power of google search.Well their wasn't a lot on my edition with a hint of filming journey but I hope you like it:).

No comments:

Post a Comment