Friday, March 6, 2020

PEER REVIWE

 Hi guys and today will be talking about my peer review. I peer review Group 16 and their work. Their movie was amazing and told an amazing story of horror about two girls getting murdered by one of the girl twin, which was a huge plot twist to me. The movie was exactly two minutes and all of the transitions to the movie were nice and clean. Their movie opening had amazing lighting but the first scene, in the beginning, need a little bit of lighting. The sound in the movie was a little off-ish as I couldn't hear the phone talk but, anything else the sound quality was good. The titles in the movie wasn't present,but if they were they must be really hard to read cause I couldn't read them. I wis they was present cause it would have made the movie cooler. The movie had most of the required elements, like an establishing shot within the few seconds of the film and an over the shoulder shot of at 1:45 of the film. It also had close 28 seconds into the film, medium shot and tilt at 32 secs into the film, a long shot 48 seconds into. 40 seconds into the film there is a pan shot. The diegetic sound in the film started at 57 seconds and the non-diegetic sound starts at 1:10 into the film. The film, however, was amazing and I love the huge plot twist they added to the film makes me wonder what happens next in the film. But the one dislikes there is it the film for me is that in the scene where she stuffs the dead bodies in her car you see the license plate, I would wish they blurred that. But it has a nice tone and everything.See you guys soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment