Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning blog-Location,sound,participtants



The location of where I will be filming, I couldn't find a picture, however, it will be 100% safe to film over there. As well as the idea of heath since wear dealing with skincare and makeup products that we will follow what the bottle says about applying the makeup and skincare item and if applied incorrectly, my sister on the scene will go and call poison control for instructions on how to remove/ clear of the product. I have 9ll on speed dial for any injuries having on the scene. I'll call my parents or my actress can call her parents and for any questions. My emergency schedule would be to film at my aunt's house and my sister would take the place of the actor. I Reshoot some of the scenes to see which one ill like the most of the most fitting. Update: My actress would not be able to film because her parentals say so. So I will film and be the actor in my film, and my Jadline would help me film. We will follow our emergency plan. We film at my aunt's house, follow the emergency procedure of anything. Well call 911 for urgent and if someone gets injured my amount will take them to the urgent care. Same goes along for the makeup in which if we apply a product wrong or something happens with the product irritating skin or a breakout happens etc, we will call poison control. The schedule will go as follow, nothing changes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment