Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Dialogue/sound-PLanning time






  
My dialogue and sound script. It what I have so far and there will be changes to the script as I get a good grip on the story. Most of the sound in the scenes is diegetic and ambient, however, there is background music as well as a score for the whole movie. (The
 background song is just  one of many songs in the soundtrack.). In order to do some of the sounds of the opening, I'll play sound from youtube in the background Or if my editing skills are good enough ill try to go and edit the noise as background noise. The dialogue isn't as much but will be edited as I go along the project. Most of the dialogue is spoken by the girl, some background of her parents arguing. I personally believe I didn't add enough 
''talk'' in the script but I did what I could. Like I said ill probably add more dialogue, most likely when I start to the storyboard. Music I try to find a free song that will get the ''persona'' or feel of the opening. It's kinda hard since most of the music I found might be copyrighted and that something I don't want happening. See yall soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment