Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog

Hello guys and today i'll be talking about my filming day featuring my sister Jadline Calixte:). On Saturday in the late afternoon, my and my sister filmed at our grandmother's house, as that was the emergency plan. We managed to film one scene the entire time since i forgot the charger for the camera.But even filming that one scene to took so much work, it tired us out.But we manged. The filming of the first scene took work since my sister was filming me and since she a litlle shorter than me.We had thought that we needed makeup so we put it on me only to find we didn’t need it the whole time.We has our cousin help she took some photos for us. It was fun experience for me and my sister, since I got to teach her a few things about filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment