Thursday, February 13, 2020

Title Time-planing

Today ill talk about the titles for my opening!:)


 For the font I'll use a free website that lets us create fonts and edit other fonts that are created. It's called https://fontstruct.com/.The spacing in the fonts will be normal letter spacing. The titles will pop up on the screen and then disappear with a little brush. It will appear on the screen for about 3-5 seconds and then disappears. The spacing of the letters will be about wide apart but not too wide. As well as the tracking of the letters isn't that huge either. The working title I kinda mess up since it was supposed to be me and my sister coming up with the title, not just me which is why in the presentation is like that. The working title that we came up with is"BeautyBehindMadness".I think its a perfect it title since it goes well with the film, not just the opening.UPDATE: Me and Jadline had agreed that the title of the film would be “Beautiy behind prints”.  The name in the title is based on actual story of my and Pringle’s chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment