Sunday, October 6, 2019

Indroductory

 



 Hello! My name is Nerlande. I'm am fourteen years old,and in high school. Im currently in 9th grade,and trying to get into a business course. I have at least one credit in high school, and need more to pass.I currently have two F of my procraction,and how the school run geometry. I do fashion clud after  school, and is currently trying to see if i can add creative writing to my list of clubs.

I was born on August 1, 2005 in Broward County,Florida. I have two parents named Emmanuel  and  Islande . They are both from Port-a-Prince , Hatit and moved to bahamas around the 2000s. In the 20005 they move to Unitied states of america in south florida, and had me. at the time it was me, mom,dad,aunt,and cousin living in a cramp aparment. Then my sisiet came around(annyoing )and she was born as Jadline. We all gave the name jackie because her name desenteded from my gradmother Jacqueline(figurer it out yet?). she was born on July 20 2019. Then my brother came along naming him Sendley Jr. He is the last of siblings i haved, and boi you have no idea the pains. he was born on july 12 2009 when everything was good and obama was president.  ta the tim we movied to a bigger house.when obama was president. my dad work a s a construstion remodel  and for a while my mom and aunt press cloths at drycleaners.





No comments:

Post a Comment