Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing(and filming pt.2) blog

Today was second and last part of filming. Me and my group went out out to film and re film a few scenes. Starting with filming the scene where she climbs up the stairs, with a piece of paper in her hand. I did the filming, and then move on the next scenes, with pan/over the shoulder shot of our location, the media center. Then we shot a few sences of our star, walking around. While discussing the film I film a spooky pumpkin flier on the wall. Then we filmed a POV shot of the star receiving a box of vans(the whole idea was about vans).next we film her walking down the stairs and then  meeting up with her friends and showing of her new shoes. Afterword, we gave the camera and tripod to the teacher and begin editing.

Before editing out, we remove the SD card, which is minimal, and place it in the sd card reader,which looks like a flash drive. Siging in the desktop, e began to do dump. Placing the footage of our commercial on the computer, and just in case, on a flash drive a well. We had to wait for awhile for the footage to go on the drive so while we waited I type out my blog. When the wait was over we were about to edit until the teacher told us the software, pinncle studios wasn't working.so we sat here and laugh at our footage.when the bell ring, we took out the SD card from the reader and then, put it back in the camera. Then giving the teacher the reader and card. And waling to my next class.

Working on this was extravagant, and awesome. It let my creativity flow out and explore options. Plus it taught on how commercials worked out and the extreme hard work the directors, actors, producers and so much more people who work on commercial. Funny on how my group work on a commercial in less than a mouth, but it takes months for the grownups, SMH should have known.I don't know what to do yep next so I'm telling you a story about my cat, meme. She a nice calico cat who enjoys belly rubs. She had nine kittens, not in one litter thought. One out of the first litter sadly dies. We couldn't take care of most of them, so we gave a way to a shelter. I still miss some of those kitten jumping up and down on the couch.







No comments:

Post a Comment