Friday, January 17, 2020

the start of the finish

Hey it's me again! Nerlande, your freshman high school student. Lots has happened since i last introduce myself to you guys. For instance, i filmed a commercial and music video! I know exciting right?  I recently have been in a huge roller coaster on my housing situation, but everything good so far,and of course Christmas been exciting with my family going out to the arcade and having fun with the dance games there.  My four Kittens and cat decide to leave the nest,well except the two Golden brown ones, named DJ and Mj, wanted to stay and enjoy the luxury of belly rubs and warm milk. Plus my grandmother recently came from Haiti, and boy is she glad to enjoy what Florida has to offer. I cant wait for my new project shooting a movie opening sound great! Gotta use from what i learned in my last two projects, like how to use the camera and how not to be forgetful. Plus how to edit films, which i'm still not so good at, but try oh so hard to make films look so good( even though i didn't edit the last two projects i done editing with other things like Instagram videos). Filming the ideas i have might be hard but worth it. Can't wait to put some of my editing skills in to use and my directing skills.
    You guys probably wondering what my pitch ,or what a pitch is? Well a pitch is a Hollywood term describing an movie idea in 25 words or less in one whole sentence.I told my self it was impossible, but here i am trying to gather my ideas and drop them here. Here the first:The life of a girl being in the beauty community and her past coming back to her after a video of her speaking about a sensitive topic surfaces.Or this: A girl/guy tells their high school life through poem.Finally this one: A girls tries to deal with her social media life persona while having breast cancer. The last relates to me on a personal level since i had a family member who died from cancer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment